AdkAction.org embraces the uniqueness of the Adirondack Park and the interplay of environmental and social issues by addressing those that promote sound, sustainable life in the Adirondacks while preserving its wild character.
Currently, initiatives include road-salt reduction, water quality protection, universal broadband access, use of technology in the public schools, Monarch butterfly conservation and promoting Adirondack art. AdkAction.org is a not-for-profit, non-partisan 501(c)(3).
Learn More About Our Current Top Issues:
- Saving Monarch Butterflies
- Reduced salt pollution as a result of winter road maintenance practices
- Universal access to high-speed broadband in the Adirondack Park
- Control of Eurasian and Variable- Leaf Water Milfoil
- Fair, consistent, and equitable assessment procedures, applied to State lands as well as private holdings
Learn more about all our Key Issues.
Hear about our key issues from Lee Keet in a short video clip taken from a recent symposium.